Text Banking is now available
Text Banking is an easy, fast and secure way of banking while using your phone's texting capabilities. With Text Banking, you can check the balance and view the most recent transactions of your accounts on the go!
You can enroll in Text Banking via Online Banking or via the Consumers Mobile App. Once logged into Online Banking or our Mobile App go Manage Profile and the User Profile tab and select Text Banking to enroll. You will need a mobile phone with texting capabilities. Standard messaging and data rates may apply
CCU's Text Banking number is: 29137
1. Once in Online Banking, click 'Manage Profile' -> 'User Profile' -> 'Text Banking'
2. Enter phone and re-enter phone number, then accept terms and conditions
3. You will then receive an Activation Code via text message to the phone number provided
4. Enter the Activation Code into Online Banking. Please note this must be done in the same session as when the code was requested and the number was entered
5. Update Mobile Nicknames if you desired. This allows you to text 'hist nickname' or 'bal nickname' where 'nickname' is whatever value selected in the Mobile Nicknames section
6. You can always Delete a phone associated with Text Banking or add more phone numbers on the Text Banking Phone List page once you have associated a phone number with Text Banking
A. You can remove a phone from Text Banking by two methods:
a) Texting back "stop" will remove the phone from Text Banking or
b) From Online (desktop), go to the Text Banking screen. Delete the phone number you wish to remove from Text Banking. Note that you will need to enroll the phone number again the next time you want to use that phone for Text Banking.
If you have any further questions, please contact CCU at 877.275.2228.