Start them on the road toward financial responsibility but maintain your peace of mind with the CCU Student Visa© credit card. This card starts building good credit scores while teaching students how to budget their finances and manage a line of credit.
- Available for ages 13 to 21
- Credit limits starting at $250
- No annual fee
- Easily track purchases through student's account statements
- Secure online account review
- Visa's Zero Liability means you're protected if your card is lost or stolen
- Student's name appears on card as "Authorized User"
- Must be applied for and opened by a parent or legal guardian (other restrictions may apply)
- Safe alternative to cash
- 24-hour member service with live representative; during normal CCU business hours call 877.275.2228 or after hours call 866.820.3842
- ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock. Your partner against identity theft. No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind. ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock helps provide you with tools so you can act quickly. To confirm eligibility, visit www.cardbenefitidprotect.com.
Student Choice Visa Credit Cards require a parent/guardian on a Visa Credit Card account with the student as an authorized user on the account. Complete Visa disclosure information.