We know there's more to life than money
When you step back a bit and look at the big picture, you’ll see that credit unions are driven by the philosophy, “people helping people.” Credit unions are places where members pool their savings, lend to one another and own the organization — people helping people. This is how Consumers Credit Union operates. And, we take it even further to support our communities.
At the heart of Consumers Credit Union is a dedication to making our local communities better places to live. CCU currently works with the organizations listed below to achieve that goal.
- African American Credit Union Coalition (AACUC)
- Bartlett Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce
- Carol Stream Chamber of Commerce
- Carol Stream Park District
- City of Waukegan
- City of Rolling Meadows
- Elk Grove Village Park District
- Green Oaks, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Hoffman Estates Chamber of Commerce
- Hoffman Estates Park District
- Lake County Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Zurich Chamber of Commerce
- Northbrook Chamber of Commerce
- Northbrook Park District
- Northwest Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce
- Palatine Park District
- Schaumburg Business Association
- Streamwood Park District
- Village of Gurnee
- Village of Round Lake Beach
- Village of Mundelein
- Village of Schaumburg
- Village of Volo
- Wauconda Chamber of Commerce
- Waukegan Township
Thank you for considering Consumers Credit Union (CCU) with regards to your sponsorship/donation request. CCU supports a variety of organizations in the surrounding communities we serve and are always eager to assist a broad range of community events and other worthy causes.
In order to be eligible for a sponsorship grant or donation, your request must meet the following criteria:
- Submit application (below) at least 30 days prior to your event.
- Your event/organization must be a 501(c)3 and provide civic or charitable support to a community in a Consumers Credit Union Service Center market. You must provide proof of 501c3 not for profit status such as a W-9.
CCU is dedicated to our Members and our community. Unfortunately, due to limited funding we do not fund the following:
- School field trips, teams, tours, clubs or sporting activity fundraising
- Individual fundraising efforts or troops
- Pageants of any kind
- Activities, groups or events not in a CCU Service Center community
- Administrative expenses or expenses such as conference and travel
- Projects whose primary purpose is religious, legislative or political
While CCU tries to support as many community events and organizations as possible, we are unable to accommodate all sponsorship applications due to the high volume of requests. We encourage applicants to submit requests in a timely manner and provide as much detail about the event/activity as possible.
Please complete our online sponsorship application to submit your request.
Some of our Community Partners from 2020 include:
- American Cancer Society
- Bridge Youth and Family Services
- Chicago Voyagers
- Harper College Foundation
- Illinois Credit Union Foundation
- Mano a Mano
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- The Backyard Experience
- Woodfield Area Children’s Organization
- Worldwide Foundation for Credit Unions