With our mobile banking apps, you can use your mobile phone to:
- Make balance inquiries and view account history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture
If you are already enrolled in online banking, click on the banking apps to download them to your phone. Important Note: You must be enrolled in online banking to use the mobile phone apps. If you are not already enrolled, just click the blue button below to get started. It's fast and easy!
Mobile Security tips
Below are tips to help you as a Member maintain a safe level of security when using Consumers Credit Union's Mobile Web and Online Banking services.
- Password protect all mobile devices
- Actively change your password on a regular basis
- Only download signed applications from trusted sources
- For mobile devices using the Android operating system, do not enable Android's "install from unknown sources" feature
- Never store usernames and passwords on the device
- Always keep the mobile device with you or secure the device at all times, when not in use
- Frequently delete text messages received from the credit union
- Do not modify the mobile device as it may disable important security features
- Notify your wireless carrier immediately if the mobile device is lost or stolen so that it can be deactivated. In addition, contact Consumers Credit Union immediately in the event that your device is lost or stolen.
- Install anti-virus software if it has not already been placed on the operating device
- Check your credit union account frequently and notify the credit union of any unauthorized transactions as noticed
- Do not respond to text messages requesting personal information, such as Social Security numbers, credit/debit/ATM card numbers, and account numbers
- Adopt the same safe practices as you would when using your personal computers, including not opening attachments or clicking on links containing in email received from unfamiliar sources