Loan eXpressPay is a service that allows you to pay your loan payment without mailing a payment or coming to a branch. For a small convenience fee, the member can make the CCU loan payment using a debit card or routing number and account number.
To make your CCU loan payment using eXpressPay:
- From the navigation menu, navigate to Transfers > Loan eXpressPay
- The external link for the CCU loan eXpressPay will open. Enter the loan account number and the member’s last 4‐digit SSN.
- Verify amount due and due date, select a funding option (bank account or credit/debit transaction), and select Submit
- Complete payment information and select Continue ACH Transaction:
- Verify submitted payment information, agree to the Terms & Conditions, and select Confirm. The payment request will be received, and the member will receive an email with a confirmation number and payment details.