Within your Online Banking, you can set up account related alerts. The alert will be sent to your email address.
View and Set Alerts
To set up and view alerts for your CCU Account, follow these steps:
- Log into your Online Banking. Select Settings -> Alerts.
- You can view all your alerts here. Just click the alert type and all the available alerts will expand.
- To set an Alert, there are many options to choose from under +New Alert. After choosing an Alert type you will be directed to the next screen.
Alert Types and Their Functions:
This alert will deliver a message of your choice on the date of your choice.
- Click +New Alert, then click Reminder
- Select an Event type, select a date, click the checkbox for Recurs Every Year, enter in the message and select an Alert Delivery Method. Depending on the selected Alert Delivery Method, fill out additional field if required.
- Create Alert.
The Account Alert option allows you to receive an alert on any account or loan you have with CCU. You can choose to receive an alert regarding your YTD Interest, Available Balance or Current Balance, and if the balance drops below or exceeds a dollar threshold that you choose.
- Select Account Alert.
- Select Account, Account Balance Type, Amount and Alert Delivery Method. Depending on Alert Delivery Method, fill out additional field if required.
- Click Create Alert.
The History Alert will send you an alert when a transaction type of your choice happens on an account of your choice.
- Select History Alert.
- Choose the Transaction Type, Amount, Account and Delivery Method. Depending on Alert Delivery Method, fill out additional field if required.
- Click Create Alert.
Online Transaction Alert
You can receive an alert for different types of transactions that process within an account.
- Select Online Transaction Alert.
- Select Transaction, Account, Status and Alert Delivery Method. Depending on Alert Delivery Method, fill out additional field if required.
- Select Create Alert.
- Select Settings, then click Alerts
- Select Edit on the Alert you would like to update
- Make any updates i.e. changing the account, amount, delivery method type or delivery method number/email. Then click Save.
- Once saved, you will receive a confirmation notice.
- To delete an alert, click Edit on the alert.
- Click Delete on the bottom of the page.
- A window will pop up asking to confirm you want to delete the chosen alert. Click Confirm to continue.
- A confirmation window will pop up confirming the alert has been deleted.