With our mobile banking apps, you can use your mobile phone to:
- Make balance inquiries and view account history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture
If you are already enrolled in online banking, download the CCU mobile apps on your mobile device.
Important Note: You must be enrolled in online banking to use the mobile phone apps. If you are not already enrolled, get started today. It's fast and easy!
Getting to know the CCU Mobile App
Quickly learn to use the CCU Mobile app's most popular features with our video tutorials.
Mobile Check Deposit
Access your account information anytime, anywhere you have mobile internet service. Wireless carrier charges may apply. Please check with your wireless provider.
CCU's free mobile banking application for iOS® (iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad®) give you safe and secure mobile access to your account information.
CCU's mobile banking application allows you to view account history, make balance inquiries, transfer funds, and even find the nearest Consumers Credit Union service center, CO-OP ATM, or Shared Branching location.
CCU's free mobile banking application for Android has identical functionality to the iPhone app, but runs on Android powered phones.
Does your mobile phone have a web browser?
In addition to adding all of the Mobile Apps, CCU still offers a mobile website including Mobile Banking from web-enabled cell phones and portable devices.
- Browse to myconsumers.org
- New security features require that you enable your device within Online Banking
- Mobile Web is free to all Consumers Credit Union Members
- The mobile web page will work on most cell phones with a mobile data plan
Mobile Security Tips
Below are tips to help you as a Member maintain a safe level of security when using Consumers Credit Union's Mobile Web and Online Banking services.
- Password protect all mobile devices.
- Actively change your password on a regular basis.
- Only download signed applications from trusted sources.
- For mobile devices using the Android operating system, do not enable Android's "install from unknown sources" feature.
- Never store usernames and passwords on the device.
- Always keep the mobile device with you or secure the device at all times, when not in use.
- Frequently delete text messages received from the credit union.
- Do not modify the mobile device as it may disable important security features.
- Notify your wireless carrier immediately if the mobile device is lost or stolen so that it can be deactivated. In addition, contact Consumers Credit Union immediately in the event that your device is lost or stolen.
- Install anti-virus software if it has not already been placed on the operating device.
- Check your credit union account frequently and notify the credit union of any unauthorized transactions as noticed.
- Do not respond to text messages requesting personal information, such as Social Security numbers, credit/debit/ATM card numbers, and account numbers.
- Adopt the same safe practices as you would when using your personal computers, including not opening attachments or clicking on links in emails received from unfamiliar sources.