CCU is excited to announce a new feature in our Online Banking, Rewards Update. This feature allows Members
to view the progress of their Rewards Checking qualifications. Detailed in the feature are the following:
- Debit card Transactions: counts how many qualified Visa Debit Card transactions you have in the current
- eStatements: confirms if you have signed up for eStatements and have accepted the disclosure. If you
are not enrolled, follow the Enroll Now link to register. If this requirement is not displayed, your account is enrolled in eStatements.
- DD/ACH: confirms if you have completed one of the three following transaction types during the current month:
- VISA: If you do not have a CCU VISA Credit Card, follow the Apply Now link to submit an online application.
If you are a CCU VISA Credit Card cardholder, this link will not be displayed.
- VISA Total Amount: displays the total dollars spent with your VISA transactions during the current period (28th of prior month to 27th of current month) If you do not have a CCU VISA Credit Card, this field will not be displayed.
Note: Purchases must clear and be transmitted by the card processor to CCU to count toward the period in which the purchase(s) was made. Posted transactions may take up to three (3) business days or more to be added
to your Rewards counter.
This new feature will help you keep track of the progress of your Rewards Checking account! Even better, it is based
on transactions that have already posted and cleared for your Rewards Checking Account, as well as your Debit and Credit Cards.