Wire Transfer FAQs
A: There are three different ways you can confirm that your wire transfer has been received and posted:
1) You may call the Accounting Department at 847.ASK.CCCU (877.275.2228) ext. 8515.
2) You can use our Online Banking feature on this website
3) Call our Audio Service at 847.249.4569.
A: Your wire transfer request must be made with the institution sending the funds. You will need to give them these instructions:
Routing number: 271989950
Consumers Cooperative Credit Union, Waukegan, IL
Final Credit: Your name and account number at CCU
A: Yes, our services are for our members. Joining is easy.
FAQ's for Incoming Bank to Bank wire transfers
A: Wire transfers can be sent:
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4:30 pm for domestic wires.
A: It is strongly recommended either you or your receiver contact the financial institution for their wiring instructions. Generally you will need:
- the name of your receiver,
- the address of your receiver,
- the account number of your receiver,
- the name of their financial institution,
- the routing number of the financial institution,
- the city and state of the financial institution, and
- any special instructions.