Changes coming May 1, 2020 :
- Rate Change
(meets basic requirements)
(meets basic requirements plus $500 credit card spend**)
(meets basic requirements plus $1000 credit card spend**)
- $5 minimum for account opening
Qualification Changes happening now:
We have implemented changes to the qualification requirements for the Rewards Checking account. These changes
will be effective immediately and will continue after May 1. All other current qualifications for each reward tier remain.
- Debit Card Minimum Spend Amount - We have eliminated the $100 minimum monthly spend in purchase transactions to qualify for the Tier C rate and rewards.
- Monthly Deposit Requirement - Mobile check (remote) deposits now count toward reaching the minimum $500 monthly deposit requirement to qualify for the Tier C rate and rewards. Deposit types now include direct deposit, ACH credits, and mobile check deposits.
Temporary Easing of Qualifications for April and May:
- In addition to the immediate changes above, we are introducing one more Rewards Checking qualification adjustment to help our members during this difficult time. During the months of April and May, we will be reducing the number of debit card transactions required from 12 to 6. Please note, this is a temporary easing of qualification requirements. The debit card purchase transaction qualification will return to 12 purchase transactions beginning June 1.
Enjoy a great rate on a high yield account that pays you back.
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. No minimum balance required.
** Credit card transactions that post by the 2nd day prior to end of calendar month will count towards the total. All transactions received after end of month cut-off will be counted towards the following months qualifications.
Qualified Members receive Courtesy Pay, a helpful resource that covers your overdrawn checks and provides the peace of mind you should expect from an attentive credit union (fees apply.)
Rates subject to change without notice and subject to current CCU terms and conditions.