Account Alerts for Financial Peace of Mind
How much would you spend to get something that potentially saves you money and gives you financial peace of mind? Well, there's no fee here – just a few minutes spent setting up alerts on your CCU accounts.
- Notify you about failed login attempts and attempted password resets
- Alert you when account balance(s) are low
- Send you a message when there is a suspicious transaction identified on your credit or debit card
- Notify you if you approach your credit limit or have transactions declined
- Plus many, many more customizable alerts that are designed to protect you from fraud or overspending your balance
You can choose the function, delivery method and timing of your alerts. And even better, we're working to improve the security features on your accounts by soon bringing you even more alert options, offering greater financial awareness and safety.The few minutes you spend setting up account alerts now could save you a lot of headaches in the future.
1) Log into online banking
2) Choose Profile & Settings(first choose MENU on mobile devices)
3) Check out the options under ALERTS to get started.
For additional assistance, call 877.ASK.CCU (877.275.2228), visit a local branch
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government – National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.