ATTENTION COLLEGE STUDENTS! Save Money with These Awesome Student Discounts
It’s Back-To-School season. And we all know that being a college student is expensive. Save some of your dollars with these 6 incredible student discounts.
- Amazon: Amazon offers students free 2-day shipping for six months and then 50% off of Prime once they buy. Prime offers access to fast shipping for textbooks and other items, the ability to stream videos, shop for essentials, and access to thousands of e-books.
- AMC Theaters: AMC Theaters offers Student Thursdays where students can save money on their admission.
- Apple: Every back-to-school season Apple offers education pricing for students going back to school, or who have just been accepted into college. Up to $200 off of a new Mac or a free $100 Apple Store gift card with a purchase of a Mac have been previous offers.
- Dell: Dell University offers a $100 promotional e-gift card on all systems over $499 with a valid .edu email address.
- Hulu/Spotify: Students can get Spotify Premium and Hulu for just $4.99 a month. Take advantage and stream both music and video for one low price.
- Sam’s Club: Sam’s Club offers College Members a promotional gift card by providing a valid student ID. Students just have to register with UNiDAYS and receive a verified “Student Status.” Once a $45 Club membership is purchased, a $15 e-gift card will be sent to them.
Consumers Credit Union wishes you all the best in your studies this year!