- By entering this contest, you agree that you irrevocably assign all right, title and interest in and to the entry, the inventions and all other submitted material to Consumers Credit Union ("CCU") in connection therewith, anywhere in the world, with
the right to make any and all uses thereof, including, without limitation, to apply for patents in the name of CCU and for any other purposes of advertising or trade. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to all entries and all
other submitted materials related to the contest, including those submitted by non-winners and winners. Participants may be required to sign formal assignment papers or other papers as CCU may reasonably request, at CCU’s sole expense.
- You agree to keep confidential your entry, the inventions and all other submitted material. This means that you will not disclose it to any person or party outside of CCU, unless and until CCU authorizes its disclosure.
- CCU may aggregate ideas that it deems to be similar into a general idea. If that general idea is determined to be the winning idea, CCU will hold a drawing from each of the entrants who contributed to the general idea in order to determine a winner.
CCU shall have the sole and absolute discretion in choosing the winner of the contest. All of CCU’s decisions are final and not subject to further review.
- By submitting an entry, you grant to CCU and its designees, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, voice, biographical information and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in
promoting or publicizing CCU, and its products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy,
defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, biographical information, or entry. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to CCU and its
designees with respect to all entrants in the contest, including non-winners and winners. You hereby give CCU, the full right and permission to use, reuse, copyright, distribute, display, transmit, make derivative works from, publish, and republish
any photographs, depictions or video images of you in any media, now known or hereafter invented. You hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the in-process and/or finished photographs, depictions or video or any marketing, promotional or
advertising copy or printed, electronic, visual or other matter that may be used in conjunction with the photographs or video images of me. In addition, you hereby waive any right to inspect or approve any future use for such photographs, depictions
- By entering this contest, you consent to have your picture taken and/or your image and likeness captured, whether in digital or print form, whether in still or video form. You hereby irrevocably release, discharge and agree to hold harmless CCU, its
designees, representatives, agents and employees or any other entities or individuals for whom any of them might be acting, including any firm publishing and/or distributing the photographs, depictions or videos, in whole or in part, from and
against any and all costs, fees, compensation or reimbursements and any and all liability of any kind or nature whatsoever as a result of (i) any use of such photographs, depictions or videos, (ii) any distortion, blurring, alteration, optical
illusion or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking, processing or reproduction of the finished product, and (iii) the publication or distribution of any such photographs, depictions
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these rules, attest that their entry is their original work and will not violate any third party's intellectual property rights, is their personal creation that meets all eligibility requirements, and
agree that CCU shall own the entry (and all inventions and other materials embodied therein). The contest is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- CCU shall have the sole and absolute discretion in choosing the winner of the contest. All of CCU’s decisions are final and not subject to further review.
- You agree to perform any further acts, execute, and deliver any further documents that may be reasonably necessary to carry out the provisions of this Agreement.
- CCU does not guarantee that any idea, winning or non-winning, will be implemented.
- These terms and conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective, designees, beneficiaries, legal representatives, successors, heirs, executors and assigns