Meadows Online Banking Members can follow these steps to log in for the first time:
- Go to the Consumers Credit Union home page.
- Your User ID is the same as your MCU Online Banking User ID* (if you had multiple MCU User IDs, the User ID that transfers to CCU Online Banking is the one that is attached to your oldest Membership with MCU).
- If you do not know your User ID, please contact CCU at 877-275-2228.
- Enter the temporary password that was recently mailed to you.
- If you do not have your temporary password, you may request a new one using the “Forgot Password” link.
- You will be prompted to change your password
- For security verification, you will be prompted to choose three security questions and answers, and select a personal image and name.
- You will then be logged into your account.
- FOR MEMBERS WITH RECURRING TRANSFERS: Please check your recurring transfers within Consumers Online Banking. You may adjust the dates or frequency of your recurring transfer if it did not transition correctly.
For more help transitioning to CCU Online Banking:
If you NEVER Enrolled in MCU Online Banking:
To enroll in CCU Online Banking, click on the “Register” link from the myconsumers.org home page, and complete the registration process. You will need your CCU Membership ID. This was mailed to you with your Account Transition Packet. If you do not have this information, please contact CCU at 877-275-2228.
CCU Online and Mobile Banking
CCU offers secure Online and Mobile banking so you can stay connected with your money anytime, anywhere. Learn more about the tools CCU offers to help manage your finances:
- Online Banking Features
- Bill Pay
- Mobile App
- eXpressShot Mobile Check Deposit
- eStatements and eDocuments
- Step-by-Step Online Banking Services Guides
*Unless otherwise notified by Meadows Credit Union