The Power in Home Equity
Did you know you can draw funds from your Consumers Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)? Did you also know that using it could save you money or otherwise improve your life?
Here are just a few ways the funds could be put to good use:
- Consolidate debt to get a better interest rate. You might be surprised how much you could save... possibly hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the long run.
- Remodeling projects. The kitchen, bathrooms and the basement are popular choices to improve your living space and wow your family and friends – and eventually, prospective buyers.
- Tying the knot. Maybe it's for you or one of your kids, but as anyone who's been through it can tell you, weddings are expensive. And if there is any event you don't want to do on the cheap, this is it!
- Education. University, community college or professional development, it’s all good. Investing in education can pay off financially and in other ways.
- Unplanned debt. Don’t let medical bills, car repairs or a tax bill hang over your head while you have funds you can draw upon.
Still have questions?
To make a draw, you can use your CCU HELOC checkbook. You can also log into Online Banking and choose the Services tab. Select HELOC Advance and fill out the short form. Once you acknowledge the disclosures and click Submit, your request will be processed the next business day.
- Click here for more Information
- Explore our FAQs
- Call 877.ASK.CCU (877.275.2228)
- Visit a local
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government – National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.