Leverage Your Home Equity
If you're not familiar, a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a revolving line of credit secured by the equity in your home. It's a popular way for homeowners to get extra cash to pay off high-interest debt or make other large purchases.
It offers flexibility, as a HELOC lets you use as much or as little of your total credit line as you want. Rather than receiving a lump sum one time at closing, you get an open line of credit. It offers an interest rate much lower than unsecured forms of debt.
If you have a HELOC with another financial institution, this might be the perfect time to refinance! Get a free, customized quote on a new or refinanced HELOC here.
Here are just a few ways the funds could be put to good use:
- Consolidate debt to get a better interest rate. You might be surprised how much you could save... possibly hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the long run.
- Remodeling projects. The kitchen, bathrooms and the basement are popular choices to improve your living space and wow your family and friends – and eventually, prospective buyers.
- Tying the knot. Maybe it's for you or one of your kids, but as anyone who's been through it can tell you, weddings are expensive. And if there is any event you don't want to do on the cheap, this is it.
- Easy access to funds. You'll get a checkbook
for your HELOC account, but the funds could also be accessed through CCU Online Banking.
Ready to refinance? Apply Now
Still have questions?
- Click here for more Information
- Explore our FAQs
- Call 877.ASK.CCU (877.275.2228)
- Visit a local
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government – National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.