We are proud to announce a new mobile platform for access to Consumers Credit Union accounts through web-enabled smart devices, including apps for iPhone® and Android.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use this application. For added security, you must enable each device you wish to use in Online Banking with the Mobile Banking option under the Services tab.
- Consumers Credit Union Mobile Apps
Access your account information anytime, anywhere you have mobile internet service. Wireless carrier charges may apply. Please check with your wireless provider.
CCU's free mobile banking application for the iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad® give you safe and secure mobile access to you account information.
CCU's mobile banking application allows you to view account history, make balance inquiries, transfer funds, and even find the nearest Consumers Credit Union branch, CO-OP ATM, or Shared Branching location.
CCU's free mobile banking application for the Android has identical functionality to the iPhone app, but runs on Android powered phones.
Does your mobile phone have a web browser?
In addition to adding all of the Mobile Apps, CCU still offers a mobile website including Mobile Banking from web-enabled cell phones and portable devices.
- Browse to https://mobile.myconsumers.org
- New security features require that you enable your device within Online Banking
- Mobile Web is free to all Consumers Credit Union Members
- The mobile web page will work on most cell phones with a mobile data plan
Credit Union Shared Branching Locator
With access to over 6,300 locations nationwide, the CU Service Centers Shared Branching Network makes your hometown credit union one of the most convenient financial institutions in the world and with the Credit Union Shared Branching Locator app, it just got even more convenient.
Find a convenient CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM location around the US. With over 28,000 ATMs, including 9,000 deposit-taking, you can find a CO-OP Network ATM near where you live, work and travel. CO-OP Network ATMs are found in prime locations including 7-Eleven, Walgreens, Publix, Costco and more.
- Mobile Finance Manager (MFM)
Finally you can get a clear picture of your finances with Mobile Finance Manager (MFM) - the personal finance manager that fits in your pocket. MFM Allows you access to your financial data from anywhere, anytime.
Mobile Finance Manager is a mobile app that you can download for Blackberry, PalmOS, Windows Mobile, and Java enabled smart phones.
- Mobile Security tips
Below are tips to help you as a Member maintain a safe level of security when using Consumers Credit Union's Mobile Web and Online Banking services.
- Password protect all mobile devices
- Actively change your password on a regular basis
- Only download signed applications from trusted sources
- For mobile devices using the Android operating system, do not enable Android's "install from unknown sources" feature
- Never store usernames and passwords on the device
- Always keep the mobile device with you or secure the device at all times, when not in use
- Frequently delete text messages received from the credit union
- Do not modify the mobile device as it may disable important security features
- Notify your wireless carrier immediately if the mobile device is lost or stolen so that it can be deactivated. In addition, contact Consumers Credit Union immediately in the event that your device is lost or stolen.
- Install antivirus software if it has not already been placed on the operating device
- Check your credit union account frequently and notify the credit union of any unauthorized transactions as noticed
- Do not respond to text messages requesting personal information, such as Social Security numbers, credit/debit/ATM card numbers, and account numbers
- Adopt the same safe practices as you would when using your personal computers, including not opening attachments or clicking on links containing in email received from unfamiliar sources