CCU's eDocument solutions are now available to enhance your online experience! eDocuments are a new online service which store all electronic documents from CCU, like eStatements and eNotices, which are provided at no charge to CCU Members.
eStatements and eNotices provide tremendous benefits for Members like you while reducing CCU's postage and printing costs. In turn, these savings allow us to provide better rates and lower fees than most of our competitors.
Great news . . . you can now receive notices electronically . . . just like your statements!
That's right . . . as part of CCU's ongoing efforts to improve Member service and reduce operating expenses, the credit union recently launched eNotices! In addition to receiving monthly and quarterly account statements online, CCU Members can now receive account notices and other documents electronically, too.
Check out all the great reasons eNotices are right for YOU!
- Online Convenience: Account Transfer Notices, Overdraft Privilege Notices, Insufficient Funds Notices, Late Payment Notices, Certificate Prematurity Notices, and Negative Balance Notices are some of the documents now available Online – right inside Online Banking!
- Fast Delivery: eNotices will be available sooner than waiting for these documents to arrive by mail, keeping you informed of your account status.
- Text Message Notifications: This is really exciting – you now have the option to specify whether you want to receive e-mail and/or text message notifications when account statements or notices are posted to your CCU account.
- Records Retention: View, print and save your account statements and notices online for up to 24 months.
eNotices are EASY to access, too, simply sign up for eDocuments . . .
Access your eStatements and eNotices by logging in to CCU's Online Banking and selecting the "eDocuments" link, located under "Quick Links" and/or by clicking the "Services" tab in the dark blue toolbar.
- Thoroughly review the eDocument disclosure.
- Specify your e-mail and text message preferences to receive notifications when new eDocuments are available for viewing.
- Click "I Accept" to accept all terms and conditions of the disclosure.
- Even if you are already signed up for eStatements, please be sure to log in to CCU's Online Banking to confirm your e-mail address, set your text message preferences and accept the revised eDocuments disclosure.
eDocuments, eStatements and eNotices: just one more way your online experience is better than ever with CCU.