CCU's eDocument solutions are now available to enhance your online experience! eDocuments are a new online service which store all electronic documents from CCU, like eStatements and eNotices, which are provided at no charge to CCU Members.
eStatements and eNotices provide tremendous benefits for Members like you while reducing CCU's postage and printing costs. In turn, these savings allow us to provide better rates and lower fees than most of our competitors.
- Access your eStatements and eNotices by logging in to CCU's Online Banking and selecting the "eDocuments" link, located under "Quick Links" and/or by clicking the "Services" tab in the dark blue toolbar.
- Thoroughly review the eDocument disclosure.
- Specify your e-mail and text message preferences to receive notifications when new eDocuments are available for viewing.
- Click "I Accept" to accept all terms and conditions of the disclosure.
- Even if you are already signed up for eStatements, please be sure to log in to CCU's Online Banking to confirm your e-mail address, set your text message preferences and accept the revised eDocuments disclosure.
CCU already provides other documents electronically for Members who are enrolled in eDocuments, such as end-of-year tax forms. Watch for future announcements as we continue to expand the menu of documents you can access electronically.
eDocuments, eStatements and eNotices: just one more way your online experience is better than ever with CCU.
Read the most Frequently Asked Questions.