Online Banking & Bill Pay
Access your accounts anytime from your personal computer with Consumers Credit Union's Online Banking. You can even enroll Online without the having to call CCU first.
CCU's free Bill Pay service is a fast, easy, and secure way to manage and pay your bills Online. You can receive, view, and pay bills all at one convenient location. Best of all, they're free!
- Online Banking Features
- Review your savings, checking, loan, and credit card balances and account histories
- Filter your account history in various ways, to see just the transactions you care about
- Check a summary of your savings, checking, loan, and credit card balances and account histories
- Pay bills automatically Online with Bill Pay
- Make transfers between accounts, including your VISA Credit Card and all CCU loans
- Make transfers to relatives, roommates, etc. It's easy to set-up: just fill out our Cross Account Transfer Consent Form
- Reorder checks, stop payments on existing checks
- NEW Secured Messaging within Online Banking: securely send messages to and from CCU
- Receive e-mail alerts about your account
- Check your year-to-date earned dividends for all savings and checking accounts
- Change your User ID, or Password for Online Banking
Signing up for Online Banking takes only a few moments. Review and accept the Online Banking Disclosure, enter your information, and you're set to go!
- CCU understands how important security is to you when it comes to Online transactions, and we take every safeguard to protect your accounts. Online Banking supports the latest 128 bit encryption to ensure a secure environment for your account access. Unauthorized access is prevented by limiting the number of incorrect log in attempts, by automatically ending a session after 15 minutes of inactivity, and more. The safety of your money and information is of primary concern to CCU.
- Protecting your information is a key reason why we have "Multi-Factor Authentication," or MFA – that series of questions you're required to set-up when using Online Banking for the first times. We don't rely on just a User ID and password; rather, these "challenge questions" help us determine if there's anything out of the ordinary about how you log in to your account, such as logging in for the first time from a different computer.
- If we notice something out of the ordinary, we ask the challenge questions you setup – questions that should be able to be answered only by you. Additionally, we also show you the picture you picked as your identifier before asking for your password - and you should log in if and only if the right picture displays on your screen. That assures you are on the real CCU site before you reveal your password.
- Online Banking now lets you set a more complex password, instead of limiting you to a numeric PIN. Now when you change your password, you can use numbers, upper and lower case letters – even punctuation marks and other keyboard characters. This greatly decreases the chances that anyone else will ever guess your password. And soon you will be able to change your User ID as well.
- Consumers Credit Union strongly suggests you use passwords that are at least eight (8) characters long and include at least one (1) capital letter and at least one or more numbers, punctuation marks or other characters.
We've designed Online Banking to be very "user friendly." Information is presented clearly, and controls are easy to understand and use. Each section of Online Banking also includes clear instructions and extensive help, to make your use of this powerful Online application a snap.
Personal Finance Management
Our Personal Finance Management (PFM) software is easy to use and available at no charge within Online Banking. Now you can take control of your finances and manage all your financial accounts in one place -- accounts from here at CCU.
Easily keep track of where you're spending your money...categorize your expenditures...create savings goals...and more.